Health – Safety and environmental policy
Our Group is the world leader for parking and individual mobility. In addition to sustained organic growth in all our businesses, we invest more than 100 million euros each year to accelerate the Group’s development. At this time of digitisation and collective awareness of the importance of our planet, Indigo Group and its subsidiaries must be audacious, pioneering, responsible and conscious of the challenges of tomorrow.
Individual mobility is diversifying, and new innovative solutions such as self-service bicycles without stations, carpooling or multipark digital platform enhance our traditional activities of car parks or on-street parking areas management. To meet the challenges of tomorrow’s cities, we must be active and creative to remain the world leader in sustainable mobility.
These transformations cannot take place without capitalising on the essential resource of the Group’s people, while respecting ethics and minimising our environmental impacts. Operating in more than 750 cities in France and worldwide, we also pay particular attention to respect for human rights and contribute to the development of territories through our presence and involvement in local actions.
In order for our global development to be sustainable, I am committed to Indigo Group:
- Complies with or exceeds, whenever possible, applicable international and local health, safety and environmental regulations,
- Identifies and prevents potential risks for its employees,
- Provides its teams with safe workplaces and the necessary equipment and training to prevent accidents,
- Favours diversity, non-discrimination and access to skills building, employability and the promotion of all employees, without distinction of any kind,
- Involves its employees and stakeholders in compliance with the rules of good conduct,
- Minimizes its environmental impacts by reducing its energy consumption, particularly in its car park facilities, implement technologies and solutions that reduce its customers’ emissions while facilitating their access to individual mobility that does not require fossil energy.
Clear responsibilities have been assigned within the Group to manage its commitments.
Indigo Group, Making space for the future.